Metatrader 4 or MT4 is a common gear for forex trading. Anyone interested in forex trading will find this platform extremely useful for successful exchanges. The world of forex trading never takes a break and trading continues 24×7. Visit multibankfx.com
Meta trader 4 offers a secure platform for trade enthusiasts where they can experience certain benefits. The followings are a few advantages of downloading and using the MT4 platform for FX trading.
- Professional traders will find several trading options on the MT4 platform
- Accessing the market liquidity status and the prices becomes effortless with this platform
- Experienced as well as new traders find the automated trading features of this platform quite useful
- You will also find several tools for technical analysis to make your trading decisions low-risk
- Traders experience a high-speed execution of transactions on MT4 platforms
- You will find a plethora of scripts on this platform that can help you manage your trade
- MT4 platforms remain extremely diverse and user-friendly at the same time
- For the newbie, this platform is easy to understand and for the master players, it is easy to use
For all the advantages mentioned above and more, traders find MT4 platforms essential for effective trading. Even for people engaged in copy trading, these platforms remain equally relevant and useful.
However, before you download this platform on your PC, you need to ensure the availability of certain requirements. Check the following list before downloading MT4.
- Windows 2000 or any other later version
- 60 MB Storage
- A fast-paced CPU with 2000 MHz or more or 1 vCPU
- 1 GB RAM
If you have all these available on your PC, you are ready to begin the process of installing and using MT4.
Installing MT4on PC with Windows OS
Meta trader 4 is one of the most widely used trading platforms in the world that has more than 11 million users today.
You can buy, exchange, or sell several financial instruments effortlessly using this platform. However, when it comes to installing Mt4 on your PC, here is the process you should follow.
- Downloading the MT4 installer
To begin with, you must have the installer file right on your desktop. Downloading this file is not a hectic task. Download the MT4 installer from the official website of Metatrader.
- Running The Setup Of MT4
Once the file download is over, it is time to double-click on the run tab.
The moment you double-click on it, the system will start running. You must have come across a pop-up message enquiring whether you wish to make changes to your PC or not several times before.
Whenever you run a new file for installation, this message turns up. Click on the yes tab without any hesitation and read the terms and conditions before you click on “I Agree”.
If your default setting is fine for you, continue with the installation by clicking on next. Otherwise, you have to click on ‘settings’ to make the desired arrangements before clicking on next.
- Final Installation Loading
Once you have done everything mentioned above, the installation process will take care of itself. You just have to wait for a few seconds (10-200 seconds based on your PC) for the completion.
Once done, an ‘open account’ window will appear before you. If you click on help, you will find the details like the version and build date of the software.
Installing MT4 is easy and hassle-free. Even a first-time user can download this platform without much hassle.
Using MT4 on a PC
Using an MT4 platform for forex trading is as easy as installing it. The following steps will help you get started with trading on the MT4 platform effortlessly.
However, before you begin trading using Metatrader 4, you need to have a trading account up and functioning. After downloading MT4 to your PC, you can log in with your account credentials.
Open A Position
To use the order window when you’re ready to place a trade, go to ‘tools’ and click ‘new order’. This will bring up the ‘order’ window. Alternatively, you can press F9 on your keyboard.
To place a trade, you need to go to the order window. Pressing the F9 key or selecting new order from the drop-down list of tools tab is all you need to do to reach there. Once on the new order window, the outward appearance might scare any first-time trader. However, keep the following things in mind to interpret what you see.
- Symbol – For choice of market for trading.
- Volume – Displays the number of contracts you wish to trade.
- Stop loss – you can enter a certain value here to order a trading halt.
- Take profit – You can enter a certain value for locking in a profit.
- Comment – You can enter comments for specific trades or trade management
- Type – You can select ‘instant execution’ if you intend to trade as soon as you choose ‘buy’ or ‘sell’. Otherwise, you can choose ‘pending order’ if you wish to select the level where the trade opens.
Monitoring And Closing Operations
The terminal window helps you keep a close watch on your trades and their progress. You can close a pending order or position using this tab.
Modifying Limits and Stops
The trade tab of the terminal window helps in modifying stop details and other specifications for changing open positions.
MT4 offers a plethora of tools for customizing your trade. From drawing charts, and adding indicators to changing timeframes, these tools can help you in more ways than one.
Besides offering all these special features, the MT4 platform also helps in downloading trade reports, viewing trade history, and setting up price alerts.
In short, MT4 can be your one-stop solution for forex trading at any time. If you have several years of experience in trading, you can trust the advanced tools and algorithms of this platform for augmenting your trade performance. Know more MT4 منصة
On the contrary, if you are a newcomer, this platform will help you trade wisely. Download this platform without any hassle and get started with your forex trading journey.