Everything about Indian Visa for Mozambican Citizens
India eVisa Eligibility
- Mozambican citizens can apply for an Indian Visa for Mozambican Citizens
- Mozambique was a launch member of the India eVisa program
- Mozambican citizens enjoy fast entry using the India eVisa program
Other eTA Requirements
- Mozambican citizens can apply for India eVisa online
- India eVisa is valid for arrival by air and cruise ship
- India Tourist Visa is available for 1 month, 1 year or 5 years
- India Business Visa is valid for 12 months
- India Visa for Medical purposes can also be applied online
The Indian Visa for Mozambican citizens / passport holders has been available as online application form since 2014 from the Indian Government. This visa to India allows travellers from Mozambique and other countries to visit India for short term stays. These short term stays range between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of visit. There are 5 major categories of electronic India Visa (India eVisa) available to citizens of Mozambique. The categories available to Mozambican citizens for visit to India under the electronic India Visa or eVisa India regulations are for Tourist purposes, Business Visits or Medical Visit (both as a Patient or as medical attendant / nurse to the Patient) to visit India.
Mozambican citizens who are visiting India for recreation / sightseeing / meeting friends / relatives / short term yoga programme / short term courses less than 6 months in duration can now apply for an electronic India Visa for Touristic purposes also known as eTourist Visa with either 1 month (2 entry), 1 year or 5 years of validity (multiple entries into India under 2 duration of visa).
Indian Visa from Mozambique can be applied online on this website and can receive the eVisa to India by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Mozambican citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal. The electronic Indian Visa (India eVisa) is an official document that permits entry into and travel within India.
Indian Visa for Mozambican citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified.
Mozambican citizens will be sent a secure link to their email address for any documents required for Indian Visa to support their application such as photograph of face or passport bio data page, these can up either uploaded on this website or emailed back to the Customer Support team’s email address.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Mozambique
The requirement for Mozambican citizens are to have the following ready for India eVisa:
- Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Ordinary Passport that is valid for 6 months
How long does it take for Mozambican citizens to fill out an online form
The Indian Visa for Mexican Citizens can be completed in matter of few minutes via an online form. Once the payment has been made, additional details that are requested depending on the type of Visa can be provided by email or uploaded later also take between 2-3 minutes to complete.
How soon can Mozambican citizens expect to get an electronic Indian Visa (eVisa India)
Indian Visa from Mozambique is available within 3-4 business days at the earliest. In certain cases rush processing can be attempted. It is recommended to apply India Visa at least 4 days in advance of your travel.
Once the electronic India Visa (eVisa India) has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
Which ports can the Mozambican citizens arrive on electronic India Visa (eVisa India)
The following 29 airports allow passengers to enter India on the electronic India Visa (eVisa India):
- Port Blair
What do Mozambican citizens need to do after receiving on electronic Visa for India by email (eVisa India)
Once the electronic Visa for India (eVisa India) has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
What does an Indian Visa for Mozambican citizens look like?
Do my children also require an electronic Visa for India? Is there a group Visa for India?
Yes, all individuals require a Visa for India regardless of their age including new born babies with their own separate Passport. There is no concept of family or a groups Visa for India, each individual must apply for their own India Visa application.
When should Mozambican citizens apply for Visa to India?
Indian Visa from Mozambique (Electronic Visa to India) can be applied anytime as long as your journey is within the next 1 year.
Do Mozambican citizens need an India Visa (eVisa India) if coming by cruise ship?
Electronic India Visa is required if coming by a cruise ship. As of today, however, the eVisa India is valid on the following sea ports if arriving by cruise ship:
Mozambique passport holder check that you are OK to travel to India
To be allowed to travel to India and to enter when you get here, you’ll need to:
- Hold a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Hold a valid visa to travel to or transit India (if one is required). If you’ve been issued an eVisa it’s a good idea to print out a copy to bring with you when you travel
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you use to travel to India – if you want to use a different passport, you’ll need to make sure you apply to transfer your visa to the right passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket out of india to a country you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask, show us you have enough money to support yourself while you’re in India.
- Polio vaccination: You may be required to hold a valid polio vaccination certificate If you travel to India from Pakistan, Israel, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Afghanistan or Somalia countries.
If your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa, or if you’re travelling visa waiver and you’re unsure if you’ll meet our requirements for entry permission, you should contact us before travelling to India.
- The Indian e Tourist Visas 30 days, 5 years and 1 year have been restored with immediate effect. Now your application could be processed with top priority.
- e-Business visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa holders can get extended while in India. Applicants are advised to apply for Indian visa extension at least 2 weeks in advance.
- India’s Bureau of Immigration has announced that with immediate effect, foreign nationals who arrive at an Indian port holding non-machine readable passports will be denied entry.
- When you arrive at the airport, your passport will be stamped and an expiry date for your e-visa will be handwritten by an Immigration Officer.
- Check the date that is written on your passport and make sure you leave the country before your visa expires.
- If you overstay your visa you must apply for visa extension or Exit Permit to the FRRO or Superintendent of Police you registered with to get permission to extend / exit the country. You will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. If you have overstayed your visa but did not register you must report to the nearest FRRO or Senior Superintendent of Police.
So avoid to overstay on you Visa.
- From 1 April 2017, the length of stay on an e-visa has been increased from 30 days to 60 days with double entry on tourist and business e-visa and triple entry on medical e-visa.
The 60 days start on the date of your first entry into India on your e-visa.
- From January 2019, the Government of India updated the e-Visa rules for all eligible countries. The validity of Indian e-tourist was increased from 60 days to 1 year and 5 years with multiple entries and also e-business visa increased from 60 days with double entry to 1 year with multiple entries. was done together. Now visa validity count starts from the date of grant of ETA and not from the day of physical entry as before.