The citizens of Sweden who plan to travel to Canada for a short stay don’t have to apply for a Canada visa. Nevertheless, you must obtain a CANADA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS before your departure if you go there by air. iVisa.com can facilitate the application process. As a result, you can have your travel document ready in just 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden – the requirements
In order to apply for a Canada ETA, you have to meet a few requirements. However, you will be pleased to learn that your effort is limited. You do not need much, and what is necessary for the application process is easy to acquire. You must put together the documents below:
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you’ll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you insert a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden – the online application form
When you believe yourself ready, you can access the application page and proceed to complete the online form. You should not experience any difficulties along the way. Chat with one of our customer service representatives to solve any doubts.
As soon as you access the application page, you will notice how the form is divided into three steps. That should make things easier for you:
- The first step asks for general information, but it also requires you to make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. You are granted three options, and they all have different fees. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – in 24 hours, you’ll obtain your digital authorization. All you have to pay is USD $44.99.
- Rush processing – if you want to have your CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS in 4 hours you’ll need to pay the amount of USD $100.49.
- Super Rush processing – this is a costly option because the price is USD $135.49, but your ETA is completed in 30 minutes.
- The second step wants you to handle payment and revise your formulary to make sure that the provided information is 100 % correct. If it is not, correct your mistakes. Otherwise, your ETA will be invalid.
- Upload the requested documents. When you have completed, submit your request, and iVisa.com will handle it from there. All you can do at this point is to wait.
In short, if you are a Swedish citizen, you do not need a Canada visa per se. However, for short stays, you are required to obtain a Canada ETA before you leave. The travel permission has a validity for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. In that period, you have Multiple Entry and you can stay there for no more than 180 days Per Entry.